Saturday 15 February 2014

Sunday Sketches (Another City, Another Workspace)













It's been way to long since I last updated this blog, but I have a pretty good reason! I just moved all the way from Brisbane to Melbourne! (for those of you not familiar with Australian cities that's nearly half way across the country) A big move is always so stressful and time consuming but it seems worth it now that I'm settled, plus Melbourne is a really good city for creative people (like myself) and I'm about to start studying for an illustration degree, which is super exciting! Anyway, I thought It might be nice if I gave you a little glimpse of my workspace and apartment. I'm not 100% unpacked and moved in yet so I'll show you some more pictures when I am.

As well as all of this, I'm also about to be a part of another music/art show in Brisbane in early march (I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek of the stuff I've been working on for this, which you can see in the bottom picture) It's called "exhale" it's a fund raiser for International Women's Day (with all of the proceeds going to Zig Zag young women's resource centre) and will feature lots of talented female artists, photographers and musicians. 
It's happening on the 8th of March at Bleeding Heart. Tickets are $10 (or $15 at the door) and you can find info and tickets here. If you're in the area I really hope you can make it, it'll be really good!


No comments:

Post a Comment